Duration: Allow 3 hours
We’re not talking about the salads at the fast food restaurant! Beautiful salads give us the opportunity to appreciate a visual variety of raw and cooked vegetables as well as make them a complete meal with ‘good-for-you’ protein and other healthy add-ins. Homemade dressings and vinaigrettes are superior to store bought, easy to make, fresher, healthier and better tasting.
• how to select fresh ingredients
• the secrets of making vinaigrettes and dressings (yes, there is a science behind it!) and why you never need to buy store bought dressings again
• the key ingredients that must be included all salads
• making salads a meal that even your family will feel satisfied with
• how to save time when making salads
• Grilled Pear Salad with Toasted Walnut and Ricotta
• Twisted Chicken Caesar
• Cous Cous, Roast Pumpkin and Goat’s Cheese Salad
• Crispy Duck with Asian salad
Please select from the dates below and then choose from the available times for that dayTerms and conditions
All classes & workshops are conducted ‘hands on’. No prior cooking skills are required. To ensure personal tuition our classes are kept small, from minimum of 8 to maximum of 16. For safety reason, we require all participants to wear fully enclosed, flat, non-slip shoes. Please also ensure that long hair is tied back.