Greek cuisine is all about shared plates, eating together and eating seasonally locally grown produce at any time of day. This hands-on class will celebrate this wonderful culture of eating and expose you to this flavoursome cuisine, with a fresh modern twist.
Prepare this spectacular menu, sit down and share this feast with a glass of wine …..aaahhh………………….now we just need an Island!
• Smokey Eggplant Salad with warm pita bread
• Grilled Saganaki cheese with honey, toasted walnuts and fresh oregano
• Warm salad of Baby Octopus Confit in roast tomato and Kalamata olive salsa
• Raw Cauliflower Salad with ancient grains, lemon, fresh herbs and roasted hazelnut
• Smokey grilled Lamb with Lemon, Thyme and seasonal vegetables
• Set Greek Yoghurt with honey and pistachio wafer
Please select from the dates below and then choose from the available times for that dayTerms and conditions
All classes & workshops are conducted ‘hands on’. No prior cooking skills are required. To ensure personal tuition our classes are kept small, from minimum of 8 to maximum of 16. For safety reason, we require all participants to wear fully enclosed, flat, non-slip shoes. Please also ensure that long hair is tied back.